Friday, April 23, 2010

Heaviness vs. Heavenliness

Do you ever have one of those days where breathing in and out is about all you can manage? I’m having one of those days. Putting one foot in front of the other takes all my effort. Satan is sitting on my chest breathing hot humid smelly insults and accusations at me. My mind is reeling, like a car spinning out of control. I try to grab the wheel but it keeps slipping from my grasp. I must get control of my thoughts. I must focus on Truth.

The Truth has set me free. I am not under it’s control any more. The truth is, I am God’s daughter. I have an inheritance, a promise, a blessing from my father, the King. He has me safely in his hands. He is able, capable, competent, equipped. My God is King Daddy, Lord Almighty, Alpha and Omega, First and Last and everything in between. He is the Starter and the Finisher. He leaves nothing to chance. He’s the Author, the Planner, the Facilitator. His Word is sure, it’s good credit, it’s bankable, it’s 100%, guaranteed, insured, bonded and sealed.

THEREFORE, I will change my focus from heaviness to heavenliness. From darkness to light, from death to life, from sickness to health, from doubt to faith, from fear to facts – Jesus has got me. He’s got me and He’s never letting go. Satan knows God is about to deliver me. Satan is holding on with both claws but he’s losing his grip. He’s slipping up.

God has got me. My Father is healing me and dealing with me. I’m going to be free from fear. I’m going to run and soar and fly above the lies of this world. I’m being transformed, transplanted, redeemed, purchased, acquired, rescued, delivered. I belong to HIM. YHWH. Jesus saved me once and for all at the Cross. The beautiful, lovely, glorious, magnificent Cross. Jesus killed death. Nothing can happen to me in this life that can undo my eternity with Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment